- National - ideally based within a 30-mile radius of the London North Depot, located in Hemel Hempstead.
- Responsible for service, repair, inspection and maintenance of the company’s fleet of MEWPS both on site and depot as required in a safe and professional manner.
- Reports to the Technical support coordinator/ Workshop foreman.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean, and safe work area/vehicle. Adhere to best practice safety procedures;
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional interactions with customers;
- Diagnose and carry out preventive and routine maintenance according to the manufacturer’s specification and MEWP requirements, as well as fault finding, troubleshooting, and breakdowns on all equipment in rental and sales fleet;
- Issue activity reports on faults and the parts, labour and time taken to complete the task;
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as MEWP wiring and associated components;
- Recognise, and propose the need for tools or other inventory to Senior Management;
- Prepare new rental/sales equipment for delivery;
- Perform checks on MEWP equipment before and after use for damage, hours used, tires, mileage, fuel levels, safety decals and safety compliance;
- Calibrate equipment using electronic aids, procedures and programmable controllers;
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts;
- Examine the form and texture of parts to detect imperfections;
- Repair or replace defective parts & components;
- After instruction, install special functional and structural parts in devices and equipment;
- Start/operate devices to test their performance and familiarise customers;
- Demonstrate equipment to customers
- Set up and operate repair equipment and repair part according to instructions and procedures;
- Attend technical training on new products as required.
Riwal Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- National vocational qualification in engineering;
- At least 3 years experience maintaining and/or repairing access platform or similar equipment;
- Thorough knowledge of dialogistic equipment, and procedures;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Driver’s license is a prerequisite;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of an additional language is an asset;
- Team player and leader with customer focus, result oriented;
- Willing to travel nationally;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop
- Candidates must provide evidence of the right to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV to Tracy Wadsworth
Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
No Recruitment Agencies