- Responsible for the daily execution of transactions and administration.
- Depending on the organisational structure reports to the Finance Manager.
- Scan and process incoming purchase invoices;
- Processing company credit cards;
- Supplier payment run;
- Credit and debit management;
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting;
- Control on the right execution of processes by peers and signaling of (potential) errors;
- Set up/adjust Suppliers on the System;
- Reconcile Supplier Accounts;
- Resolve Supplier invoice queries by working with other departments and liaising with suppliers;
- Process outgoing mail;
- Employee expense posting on the system;
- Petty cash posting on the System;
- Accruals & Prepayments;
- Adhoc duties as required
- Solution oriented
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Hands on mentality
- Good communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, Google applications and enjoys learning new systems;
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills in English;
- Team player with customer focus, result oriented;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
Please send your CV to Fiona Dowling.
Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
No Recruitment Agencies.