HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Are you a quick learner with a pragmatic approach? Will you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment where problem solving and decision making are a second nature to you? Then we are looking for you!
You will be a part of the continuous improvement team at Riwal HQ and report directly to the Program Manager. In this position you will work closely together with the Lean Champions in several countries, as well as HQ disciplines (e.g. IT, marketing, sales and suppliers). When needed, you are a strategic discussion partner for senior management thanks to your entrepreneurial qualities and persuasiveness.
One of our current Lean specialists is dedicated to a multidisciplinary team for the implementation of our new ERP, therefore we are expanding to onboard a new fulltime colleague:
Location: Head Office Dordrecht
You manage projects and analysis for the global execution of Riwal’s unique strategic program. You are supporting a culture that is focused on continuously improving the core processes of our business to maximize value creation. The lean specialist is the first point of contact for several countries and collaborates to create operational excellence.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, coach, deploy, expand and improve continuous improvement principles in the countries
- Lead Continuous Improvement Reviews (CIRs), define action plans and monitor progress
- Drive communication and cooperation with and among Champions, including Best Practice sharing
- Analyze KPI’s and optimize KPI framework to identify and exploit performance improvement opportunities in the countries to drive continuous improvement culture
- Facilitate Kaizen events at local depots as well as with HQ disciplines
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations or related field
- 2-4 years relevant experience with Project Management/Change Management/Continuous Improvement programs
- Basic knowledge of multiple company disciplines such as Operations, Engineering, Rental, Sales, Finance and/or IT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, (and preferably one other European language)
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs) preferred
- LEAN Six Sigma background preferred
- Willing to travel internationally and travel on non-working days
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus scheme The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days' holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location in the Rotterdam area, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. On working days a varied lunch is provided at the office for all departments. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact Jelena Pantelic (Recruiter a.i. Riwal Holding Group) at 06 50 27 37 78 or apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. An assessment will also be part of the recruitment procedure.