International Helpdesk Support Specialist
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Responsible for giving first line functional and technical support to all Riwal users with regards to centralized IT software, hardware and infrastructure.
- Part of the Group IT team
- Reports to the Team-lead International Help-desk
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Setup and send out communications for all IT services & incidents towards all end users across the organisation;
- Report and monitor the internal SLA between IT and business;
- Provide first line IT support to internal customers;
- Register and keep track of IT assets in the CMDB;
- Cooperate with second line support and external help-desks;
- Perform the ITIL incident management, problem management and configuration management processes;
- Actively advise the IT team about possible IT landscape improvements.
- Bachelor degree working and thinking level or secondary vocational education (MBO) degree;
- Experience in a help-desk team, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably two other European languages (written and spoken);
- Preferably good knowledge of G-Suite for business;
- Good knowledge of ITIL methodology, certification preferred;
- Willing to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Willing and able to work flexible working hours.
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position includes a fixed salary and an attractive bonus scheme. The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city centre, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organisation.
What you should know about Riwal
The Riwal Holding Group was established in 1968 and is headquartered in the Netherlands. We are an international rental and sales specialist of aerial work platforms, telehandlers, and forklifts. Employing over 2.500 people and with 75 depot operations in 16 countries, we operate over 19.000 units and conduct business in over 70 countries worldwide. Our mission is, through engaged people, to provide the best customer experience.