HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Take Riwal to new heights! Work at the heart of an international leader to enable the best results with your focus on Continuous Improvement that makes a real customer difference.
Riwal is an international company specialized in the rental and sales of aerial work platforms and related machinery. Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million while operating a fleet of 20.000 rental units and employing 2.500 people across 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan). Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. Recently Riwal has won the IAPA Digital Development award 2021, something which we are very proud of!
Riwal aims to be the first choice for projects performed at height. To achieve this we want to deliver the Best Customer Experience through our engaged people! On top of that, we want to deliver the best Digital & IT Experience to our business users. And that’s were you come in!
To strengthen our Finance Department at our global headquarters we are currently looking for an
Location: Wilgenbos 2, Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Start: Begin February 2022
You assist the team to deliver an accurate and timely process of HQ financial accounting and reporting.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming (PO/nonPO/expense reports/bank statements) invoices and documents;
- Processing outgoing (intercompany) invoices following the group policies;
- Processing asset and fleet movements (financial accounting);
- Preparing and process payment runs and manual payments for approval;
- Sending out and reviewing intercompany reconciliations;
- Helping with preparing account Reconciliations and Closing binder documentation;
- Participating in HQ financial accounting improvements projects;
- Supporting and service internal customers in compliance with procedures;
- Fulfilling your assignments from university
Your personality makes the difference!
In this role you can combine your knowledge gained from school with the experience you will gain in practice. Best of both worlds! This role requires you are a flexible thinker, accurate, rapid learner who is solution oriented.
- Intermediate level accounting skills (minimum MBO Business Administrator level 4);
- Bachelor student enrolled in a Dutch university or university of applied sciences as a student, for the entire duration of the internship;
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Suite;
- Available for at least 5 months, 5 days a week.
Join our organization that is committed to its employees!
To join Riwal is to become part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference to the bottom line. At Riwal HQ, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht City Center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. You will work within a friendly and open culture where we have lunch together and enjoy regular company drinks. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Possibility of a thesis research, one day a week;
- Receive an internship allowance;
- If you do not have the student travel product anymore, you will receive a travel allowance;
- Work for one of the leading companies in the equipment rental industry;
- Gain a deeper knowledge of sustainability principles;
- Have opportunities to network with a team of people dedicated to operational improvement;
- Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base;
- Work with decision-makers within an international organization.