Account Manager International Rental
HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 230 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
To optimize our product and technical know-how we are currently looking for a:
Account Manager International Rental
Location: HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Responsible to achieve sales and profit targets through the rental of AWP´s, telescopic handlers and forklifts and sales of other services by visiting and advising customers (acquisition and relationship management).
• Part of the HQ International Rental team
• Reports to the Group Manager International Rental
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Participate in the achievements of the Group’s international rental strategy, and its annual growth plans and budgets;
• Develop rental revenue and margin from international rental activities though new customers, new countries, new projects & wallet share increase with existing customers;
• Responsible for a wide international market coverage;
• Manage strategic key accounts and large international rental customers;
• Align efforts with country rental organizations;
• Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments. Add and manage this information in a CRM system;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners;
• Report market information in a structured, correct and accurate way;
• Build action plans and take corrective measures to reach goals;
• Manage and report own performance based on KPI’s, figures and targets;
• Communicate and cooperate with Rental Desk, International Sales, Marketing, Finance, Management and other important internal stakeholders;
• Participation in trade shows and events.
• Bachelor degree or working level;
• At least 5 years of experience in rental/sales & key account management;
• Strong knowledge of industrial goods industry, construction machinery is preferred;
• Ability to work independently and highly self motivated;
• Ability to work within a multicultural environment;
• Excellent language skills in English and preferably two other European languages (written and spoken);
• Excellent knowledge and capabilities of modern applications like Google and active on Social Media e.g. LinkedIn to market our company to the full extent;
• Must be willing and motivated to work in an international network organization;
• Must be willing and motivated to travel internationally as required.
• Selling skills
• Negotiation skills
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Solution minded
• Motivational skills
• Business development skills
• Goal oriented
• Networking skills
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes (amongst others) a competitive fixed salary, company car, attractive bonus scheme, 29 paid vacation days per year and an attractive retirement plan. In addition Riwal offers successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact the HR Specialist of Riwal Holding Group, Mr. Hans van Gool at +31 88 618 1825. If you are interested to apply for this role, please send your CV, with motivation to him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.