Subscribe to NewslettersFAQCareers
  • Belgium - Dutch
  • Croatia - Croatian
  • Denmark - Danish
  • France - French
  • Germany - German
  • Kazakhstan - English
  • Kazakhstan - Russian
  • Netherlands - Dutch
  • Norway - Norwegian
  • Poland - Polish
  • Slovenia - Slovenian
  • Spain - Spanish
  • Sweden - Swedish
  • United Kingdom - English

Riwal Invests Close to €100 Million Into Fleet

Riwal logo

About 75% of the investment will be for fleet expansion, supporting Riwal’s international growth strategy. The remaining 25% of the investment is for fleet renewal.

Riwal is acquiring over 2000 new machines, including scissor lifts, boom lifts, telehandlers and various other niche products. The new equipment will be purchased from high-quality brands such as JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Skyjack for aerial work platforms and Manitou, Magni and JCB for telehandlers.

Increasing Sustainability

A considerable part of the fleet plan consists of electric and hybrid machines, reflecting Riwal’s emphasis on sustainability. Examples are articulated boom lifts such as the JLG H800AJ with a working height of 26 meters and the Genie Z™-60/37 with a working height of 20 meters. Additionally, more Holland Lift hybrid HL-275H25 scissor lifts will be acquired, with working heights of 27 meters. In addition, Riwal continues to invest in converting JLG diesel booms with working heights up to 43 meters into 100% electric machines.

A Word From Our COO

Pedro Torres, Riwal Chief Operating Officer, comments: “This fleet investment is essential to our growth strategy and our mission of delivering the best customer experience. We are expanding geographically and opening new depots, and can meet customer needs by supplying a newer and wider range of access equipment. With the addition of more environmentally friendly models, we aim to support our customers in reaching their sustainability goals.”