HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
The Treasury team’s mission is to manage company's financial resources, optimize the capital structure of the company, support and execute capital allocation and ensure the business is funded through debt, cash and optimal liquidity management planning. Additionally Treasury partners with the business to mitigate earnings volatility from financial risk arising from changes in interest and foreign exchange rates and provide commercial support.
In terms of specifics, this requires you to:
- Oversee the liquidity and complex centralized cash management systems in place, as well as produce
and analyze the cash flow forecast;
- Control compliance with credit management policy, while maintaining the relationship with credit data
- Analyze and provide advice to operating companies on FX gains/losses and FX exposures;
- Prepare and analyze monthly Treasury reporting;
- Assist with internal Group refinancing and related FX exposures;
- Monitor that treasury policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Support the Group Treasurer in ad-hoc treasury projects / analysis.
Your personality makes the difference!This is a role in which you can combine your passion for treasury with your passion for working in an
international environment. Best of both worlds! Of course we can teach you the technical specifics of our
industry; it’s more important that you have an orderly mind and methodical way of. On the one hand you
will work closely together with our Group Treasury Manager but on the other hand, you will work closely
together with our experts at all levels of our organization and external parties. Therefore it is important that
you are transparent in your communication and that you are a team player.
- Besides that, you also bring the following attributes:
- University degree in Finance / Business or related field with (preferably) at least 2 years of working experience in the treasury field
- Unique ability to adapt depending on the circumstance / need;
- You’re a quick learner and self-starter;
- Preferably you are full time available
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Knowledge of treasury management systems (such as Kyriba) is a pre.
Join our organization that is committed to its employees!
To join Riwal is to become part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference to the bottom line. At Riwal HQ, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result- oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht City Center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. You will work within a friendly and open culture where we have lunch together and enjoy regular company drinks.
Additionally, you will benefit from
- Competitive compensation, laptop, and mobile phone;
- Becoming part of a diverse and international company;
- Pension with only 1% employee contribution;
- Attractive bonus plan of on average 15%;
- 29 days of holiday and a holiday allowance of 8% paid in May;
- Full access to our Riwal Academy, starting with a nice onboarding program;
- Having the opportunity to create your own career within an ambitious international organization.
Riwal is an international company specialized in the rental and sales of aerial work platforms and related machinery. Riwal generates revenues of over € 300 million while operating a fleet of 20.000 rental units and employing 2.500 people across 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan). Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry.
Riwal aims to be the first choice for projects performed at height. To achieve this we want to deliver the Best Customer Experience through our people! In order to deliver the Best Customer Experience every day throughout all layers of the organization, we live by Continuous Improvement.