Team Lead International Rental
HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 230 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
To strengthen our International Rental department we are currently looking for a:
Team Lead International Rental
Responsible for managing the Riwal International Rental (RIR) Desk, improve processes and coaching of Rental Desk colleagues as well as actively working with the team as an International Rental Specialist.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily management of the RIR Rental Desk team;
- Implement of the T.E.A.M.-philosophy in behaviour and word;
- Monitor and improve the RIR Rental Desk way of working in cooperation with Group Operations Manager and Group Manager International Rental;
- Create and share reports on sales funnel indicators (number of visits, sales, reason for loss of customers) and act/advice upon it in cooperation with Group Operations Manager and Group Manager International Rental;
- Make, administer and follow up offers to customers;
- Request offers from suppliers, follow-up, administer and incorporate in customer offers;
- Request transport offers and booking of transport together with the appropriate documentation, machine and customs clearance documents;
- Promote / actively rent out RIR fleet machines;
- Support the Riwal Countries with International Rental matters;
- Signal market developments and their implications for the commercial policy;
- Track the economic developments of customers to offer equipment pro-actively;
- Prepare tenders in cooperation with or at the request of the Account Manager International Rental;
- Participate in events for maintaining contacts with clients;
- Work together with the Account Manager International Rental on large or more complex customer requests, credit worthiness, overdue invoices, training needs, spare parts needs and other upsell possibilities;
- Apply the price and discount policy for customers;
- Make agreements with customers on terms of delivery.
In this role you will report to the Group Operations Manager and manages two International Rental Specialists.
- Bachelor education degree in commerce, import-export, logistics or comparable;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in international trade/rental environment;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team with different cultural backgrounds;
- Knowledge of the features and benefits of AWP’s, and interested in it´s technical aspects;
- Team player with customer focus, result oriented;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, with focus on MS Excel;
- Knowledge of the features and benefits of AWP’s;
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably German or one other European language (written and spoken);
- Wiling and able to work flexible working hours;
- Willing to work in an international network organization.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Hands on mentality
- Commercial drive
- Service attitude
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes (amongst others) a competitive fixed salary, attractive bonus scheme, 29 paid vacation days per year and an attractive retirement plan. In addition Riwal offers successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact the HR Specialist of the Riwal Holding Group, Mr. Hans van Gool at +31 88 618 1825. If you are interested to apply for this role, please send your CV, with motivation to him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.