Senior Business Analyst (Fleet Manager)
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Take Riwal to new heights! Work at the heart of an international leader to enable the best results with your focus on Continuous Improvement that makes a real customer difference.
Riwal is an international company specialized in the rental and sales of aerial work platforms and
related machinery. Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million while operating a fleet of 20.000 rental units and employing 2.500 people across 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan). Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry.
Riwal aims to be the first choice for projects performed at height. To achieve this we want to deliver the Best Customer Experience through our people! In order to deliver the Best Customer Experience every day throughout all layers of the organization, we live by Continuous Improvement.
To strengthen our Operations Department at our global headquarters we are currently looking for a:
Senior Business Analyst
40 hrs per week – International HQ - Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Riwal operates in a competitive environment and our customers expect high levels of safety, availability, customer service and on-time delivery. Your mission in this role is to ensure correct and timely reporting on Fleet and Technical matters. You’ll be also responsible for performing analysis on group performance and identifying actions to improve results. Of course we can teach you the technical specifics of our industry; it’s more important that you have analytical skills, a strong business acumen and a strategic mindset. This could be the ideal next step for a consultant looking for a high-profile role in the business! We are looking for someone with the ambition to develop himself / herself and take a management position within a few years.
In terms of specifics, this requires you to be able to:
- Develop and drive the implementation of the fleet management strategy across the group in line with the Riwal overall strategy and market developments;
- Define, drive the implementation and monitor the execution of yearly business plans for fleet management;
- Gather information from the different countries about market trends and competitors;
- Support strategic investment processes of fleet, including writing capital expenditure proposals to management;
- Control and report on the composition and size of the fleet, and fleet movements;
- Perform pricing analysis around the group to advice country management of potential pricing improvements;
- Develop relationships with the key machine suppliers;
- Support board reporting cycle, by producing high quality, fit-for-purpose discussion documents, and materials in support of various board discussion topics;
- Support in driving the strategic roadmap of the company as part of the annual operational planning process;
- Define and implement processes, guidelines, standards and tools (IT system included) to support the intercompany and international movement of assets to realize the fleet management goals and objectives;
- Responsible for the processing of sold machines together with the operations team;
- Determine sales list and set sales pricing together with the Group Equipment Sales Manager.
Your personality makes the difference!
This is a role in which you can combine your analytical background and solution minded attitude with your passion for working in an international and commercial environment. Best of both worlds!
Besides that, you should also bring the following attributes:
- University degree and work level;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in fleet management in a rental company or alternatively in corporate finance/consulting, or a related role;
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably one other European language (written and spoken);
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Willing to travel as required.
Join our organization that is committed to its employees!
To join Riwal is to become part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference to the bottom line. At Riwal Headquarters, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht City Center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. You will work within a friendly and open culture where we have lunch together and enjoy regular company drinks. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation, laptop, and mobile phone;
- Becoming part of a diverse and international company;
- Pension with only 1% contribution;
- Attractive bonus plan of on average 15%;
- 29 days of holiday and a holiday allowance of 8% paid in May;
- Full access to our Riwal Academy, starting with a nice onboarding program;
- Having the opportunity to create your own career within an ambitious international organization.