HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Do you like to work in a team and inspire as well as motivate team members? Do you have excellent communication skills and are you driven and resourceful?
As a security specialist you have an assertive and active personality with strong communication skills with whom you build and maintain a relationship with the Senior Management level. You identify and address customer needs. Furthermore, you develop and maintain relationships with suppliers through networking, negotiation and persuasion, to identify potential new opportunities. You are also capable of structuring and analyzing complex problems in a creative way.
As an addition to the IT team at our head office, we are looking for a new full time colleague:
Location: Head Office Dordrecht
In this position you are responsible for establishing and maintaining Riwal's vision and strategy to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected by defining, implementing and executing IT security solutions. You should be aware of enterprise IT and security solutions and be able to create a security solution design for IT in general and Cloud in specific. Cloud security solution should consider all aspects of information security, infrastructure, data, (mobile) applications, networks, identity & access management, and security governance, risk and compliance. You will select and evaluate tools and technologies for the IT security solution. The role will also require working with business teams to build business case for IT security frameworks, technologies and security management.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define, implement and execute a IT Security Roadmap
- Identify, develop, implement, and maintain processes to reduce IT Security risks
- Research, select, test and evaluate new IT Security concepts, technologies and tooling
- Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments and
collaborating with industry leaders on IT Security
- Direct, attend and participate in staff meetings and related activities (e.g. attend workshops and events to keep up to date with IT Security developments and the latest IT threats)
- Train and mentor staff, conduct security awareness training to personnel
- Schedule periodic security audits
- Act as single point of contact towards internal and external service providers to ensure the agreed KPI’s are met
- Enforce compliance, direct the preparation and implementation of IT Security policies, procedures and standards
- Completed program at a academic or at a bachelor level and your work experience and additional certificates (CISSP, CISM) show that you have continued to develop yourself.
- At least 5 years of work experience as Security Manager / Security Officer and a strong track record of 3 years in a Cloud and Mobile Apps development environment
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably Dutch (written and spoken);
- Strong in-depth Technical / Technological understanding / knowledge of modern IT ecosystems: network, systems, applications, databases, Cloud.
- Experience in assignments in the area of defining and maintaining IT Security Roadmaps, designing and implementing IT Security Solutions in a Cloud environment, implementing IT Security Policies and or IT Security Frameworks, executing IT Security audits, selecting, implementing and Testing of IT Security Tooling
- Willing to travel as required (max 10% of your time)
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus scheme The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days of holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. On working days a varied lunch is provided at the office for all departments. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact Jelena Pantelic (Recruiter a.i. Riwal Holding Group) at 06 50 27 37 78 or apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. An assessment will also be part of the recruitment procedure.