Fleet Specialist (Operations)
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
We are looking for a confident, communicative, solution minded and hands-on team player who is ready to join our Operations Team at our corporate headquarters. If you have the right personality and skills, and if you have international experience or are willing to build that, then we are looking for you!
As an Fleet Specialist (Operations) you are responsible for executing all administrative activities in order to coordinate the required logistics, transport, CMR/BL handling and system processing where you support 16 countries with their day to day fleet movements.
From ordering at the supplier up to point of delivery to the client, you are one of the main points of contact for our suppliers, colleagues and our internal customers.
A typical workday as a Fleet Specialist would include:
- Process purchase orders and sales orders both intercompany and with third parties;
- Coordinate logistics by booking transport efficiently and handle CMRs;
- Communicate with internal parties and suppliers regarding delivery status;
- Support in planning from purchase to transport to the client (domestic and international), including taking care of all the export documentation;
- Update and maintain the movements and changes in the ERP system and the country dashboards;
- Support Team Lead Fleet with the preparation of periodic reports, analyses and ad-hoc requests and;
- Monitor progress on sales deals and defleet plans and make sure that all movements/transfer are executed in accordance with agreed delivery dates/plans.
What's in it for you?!
Our remuneration package for this position includes a fixed salary and an attractive bonus scheme. The average bonus in the past three years was 12% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
In addition, you have:
- 29 vacation days per year (that means almost 6 weeks holiday per year);
- The possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages;
- A defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, international, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car.
Riwal is an international company (located in 16 countries) specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.