Operational Excellence Intern
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
To support our Operational Excellence department (The Riwal Way) with daily activities for the Riwal Group – working in the heart of an international group of entities. During your internship you will gain valuable experience on our vision and program strategies as well as the daily life in Lean.
- Track, report and control The Riwal Way Key Performance Indicators across entities
- Select, document and communicate group-wide Best Practices;
- Support the update of the Operational Excellence Guide (Curriculum) of the Riwal Group;
- Provide the right structure of and access to documentation, training materials and pictures;
- Create and update overviews of statuses and results.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Solution minded
- Customer driven
- Bachelor student in Operations Management / Process Engineering / Program Management
- Interest in and knowledge of Lean principles
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of office applications
- Available for at least 5 months
You will receive on-the-job training during your internship, that will dive you into the world of aerial work platforms. We offer you regular feedback to help you develop your career. Main learning points will be:
- Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base
- Real life curriculum application
- Resume building benefit
- Networking opportunities
You will also receive a monthly internship allowance of € 300,- and If you do not have the student travel product anymore you will receive a travel allowance aswell.
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level. To gain more perspective on our organization and gain a better understanding our organization, please view corporate video at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3-8fpd4Ek.
If the internship matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please email your application which includes your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!