HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
To support our SHEQ department at international headquarters with daily activities by performing operational and administrative tasks.
Tasks and responsibilities
During your internship you will:
- Inventory and assessment of environmental-related risks;
- Drafting a company's broad environmental aspects register;
- Determine a product life cycle approach;
- Preparing environmental topics, environmental training programs and environmental campaigns.
Function Key Competencies
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Solution minded
- Customer driven
- Bachelor student in Milieukunde;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps;
- Currently living in the Netherlands;
- Enrolled in a Dutch university or university of applied sciences as a student, for the entire duration of the internship;
- Available for at least 5 months.
We offer an internship that will enable you to develop valuable skills in an international and ambitious environment:
- Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base;
- Work for one of the leading companies in the equipment rental industry;
- Develop your personal skills, enlarge your professional network and build your resume;
- Receive valuable on-the-job training;
- Receive a monthly internship allowance of EUR 300,-;
- If you do not have the student travel product anymore you will receive a travel allowance..
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
If the internship matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please email your CV and motivation letter to Frances.email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!