IT Application Manager - Riwal Dordrecht
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Take Riwal to new heights! Work at the heart of an international leader to enable the best results with your focus on Continuous Improvement that makes a real customer difference.
Riwal is an international company specialized in the rental and sales of aerial work platforms and related machinery. Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million while operating a fleet of 20.000 rental units and employing 2.500 people across 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan). Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. Riwal aims to be the first choice for projects performed at height. To achieve this we want to deliver the Best Customer Experience through our people!
To strengthen our IT department we are currently looking for a:
IT Application Manager
32-40 hrs per week – Dordrecht
Riwal operates in a competitive environment and our customers expect high levels of safety, availability, customer service and on-time delivery. Your mission in this role is to transform our organization to a better digitized organization. You’ll be working on strategic level on different fast-moving projects simultaneously.
In terms of specifics, this requires you to:
- Design a transformational change strategy and roll out through our organization and actively contributing to the strategy on tactical and strategical level;
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels in our organization. You Maintain a (strategic) relationship with other departments and third parties;
- Manages the Application Management team in both a functional and hierarchical way. You build commitment to a shared vision for delivering excellent customer service;
- Stay in full control of the budget to maintain the IT application environment including Software Asset Management;
- Project delivery skills in Agile methodology;
- Keeps up to date on digital developments in a fast-changing digital world.
Your personality makes the difference!
This is a role in which you can combine your change management skills with your passion for working in an international and commercial environment. Best of both worlds!
Besides that, you also bring the following attributes:
- Bachelor/master level with extensive (7+ years) of work experience in IT transformation, digitalizing and/or business administration;
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience in application management, ERP platforms, SaaS environments, ESB
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Have a business-value mindset and enabling value creation
Join our organization that is committed to its employees!
To join Riwal is to become part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference to the bottom line. At Riwal you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment. You will work within a friendly and open culture where we have lunch together and enjoy regular company drinks. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation including laptop and mobile phone;
- Company car
- Becoming part of a diverse and international company;
- Pension with only 1% contribution;
- 29 days of holiday and a holiday allowance of 8% paid in May;
- Full access to our Riwal Academy, starting with a nice onboarding program;
- Having the opportunity to create your own career within an ambitious international organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!