International Rental Specialist - Riwal Dordrecht
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Take Riwal to new heights: Work at the heart of an international leader to achieve the Best Customer Experience.
Do you have the drive to ensure our customers get the equipment and support they need to get the job done and do you bring two or more years of experience in an international trade/rental environment, then we are looking for you!
International Rental Specialist, Riwal
International Head Office Dordrecht, the Netherlands
It's all about people
In this hands on role you create and follow-up on customer account plans in collaboration with the Account Manager. In order to turn leads or inquiries into competitive offers, you source suppliers and negotiate to get the best quality, price and service for the customer. You make sure you deliver the best customer experience by constantly liaising with suppliers and customers. Converting offers into rental orders is one of your main drivers and key tasks. You organize transportation of the equipment, arrange appropriate documentation and make sure you deliver the requested machines, on time.
In terms of specific, this requires you to:
- Liaise with customers and suppliers;
- Promote and actively rent out machines;
- Request offers at machines suppliers and prepare offers for the customers;
- Take in and maintain orders;Process supplier’s invoices;
- Request transport offers and book the transport;
- Arrange appropriate documentation;
- Source new customers / international projects and suppliers;
- Create and follow-up on customer account plans in collaboration with the Account Manager;
- Actively manage and follow-up on the sales funnel and lead generation activities within RIR;
- Support international Rental SPOCs in Riwal countries;
- Take part in HQ commercial improvement projects.
Your personality makes the difference
We can teach you the specifics of our industry, it’s more important that you are commercially driven, a flexible thinker and rapid learner who works in an accurate manner.
You should also bring the following attributes:
- BSc or higher in commerce, import-export, logistics or comparable;
- Strong English language skills are essential as you will communicate in English most of the time;
- 2 years of experience in an international trade/rental environment;
- Knowledge of the features and benefits of AWP’s, and interested in its technical aspects is a plus;
- Excellent command of MS Office and/or Google applications, with focus on Excel;
- Experience with a CRM system is a plus;
- Eager to develop professionally and personally within a company that offers multiple opportunities to advance your career;
- You need to be based in the Netherlands
An organization that is committed to its employees
To join Riwal is to become part of a dynamic team where you can make a real difference. You will work within a friendly and open culture where we have lunch together and enjoy regular company drinks.
Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation, laptop & mobile;
- Becoming part of a diverse and international team;
- Pension with only 1% contribution;
- Attractive bonus plan of 15%;
- 29 days of holiday and a holiday allowance of 8% paid in May;
- Full access to our Riwal Academy, starting with a nice onboarding program.