Marketing & Communications Intern
HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 270 million, while operating a fleet of 19.000 rental units and employing 2.500 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes,
hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
- To support our M&C team we are currently looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern, level bachelor student. Starting date: 1st of September for a periode of 6 months.
To support our Marketing department at international headquarters with daily activities by performing operational and administrative tasks.
During your internship you will:
- Update the corporate website;
- Develop communication tools for marketing campaigns supported by external agency;
- Create and send out marketing emails to generate leads;
- Write and post content for Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter);
- Take care of internal communications, including newsletters and social intranet.
- Maintain internal merchandising webshop
Flexible, communicative, analytical, solution minded and customer driven.
- Bachelor student in Marketing and/or Communications;
- Good knowledge of the English and preferably Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps;
We offer an internship that will enable you to develop valuable skills in an international and ambitious
- Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base;
- Develop your personal skills, enlarge your professional network and build your resume;
- Receive valuable on-the-job training;
- Receive a monthly internship allowance of EUR 300,-;
- If you do not have the student travel product anymore you will receive a travel allowance.