Human Resources Intern
HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 230 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
To support our HR team we are currently looking for a
Human Resources Intern
Level: Master or Bachelor student
Location: HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
To support our Human Resources department at the international headquarters by completing an important project in line with the international HR strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Design and implement an internal Talent Development program for Riwal Group.
With the aim to prepare our current and future leaders (tier 1, 2, 3 and 4) to succeed in a fast changing and challenging environment. After finalizing the program, participants should be ready for a next step in the organization (new position / broader responsibility scope) as soon as an opportunity arises.
2. Perform other common HR related tasks.
3. Fulfill your assignments from university.
Function Key Competencies
• Communication skills
• Independent worker
• Analytical skills
• Solution minded
• Detail oriented
• Planning and organization skills
• Stress resistant
• Enthusiastic third or fourth year Master or Bachelor student in HRM, Psychology or similar field;
• Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong international and team oriented environment;
• High level of confidentiality, trust and reliability;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Apps;
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of a third European language is an advantage;
• Currently living in the Netherlands;
• Enrolled in a Dutch university or university of applied sciences as a student, for the entire duration of the internship;
• Available for at least 5 months.
We offer an internship that will enable you to develop valuable skills in an international and ambitious environment:
• Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base;
• Work for one of the leading companies in the equipment rental industry;
• Develop your personal skills, enlarge your professional network and build your resume;
• Receive valuable on-the-job training;
• Receive a monthly internship allowance;
• If you do not have the student travel product anymore you will receive a travel allowance.
If the internship matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated