HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Riwal Holding is looking for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic team-player who is ready to take ownership for our Corporate fleet accounting. You will learn how finance supports the Best European Rental company, understand international rental and sales in every financial aspect and help bring accounting to the next (cloud based) level. Furthermore, you should be able to work with a large number of assets while maintaining an accurate eye for detail. You will be well exposed to (international) VAT and other tax related subjects and are willing to learn more about these topics.
The position is vacant as one of our fleet Accounting Specialists has decided to pursue a career as independent contractor, creating an opportunity for a candidate accounting professional to fill this exciting accounting job. We are currently looking for a new full-time colleague to join our team at the corporate headquarters of Riwal:
Location: Headquarters Dordrecht
Purpose of the job
You act as the first point of contact for all financial administration of an entity within the Corporate Headquarters and you are responsible for the processing of financial data. These include processing accounts payable and accounts receivable and closing of the ledger with the corresponding controls. You work accurately, result-oriented and keep a cool head at high pressure.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process incoming (PO/non PO/expense reports/bank statements) invoices and documents
- Process outgoing (intercompany) invoices following the group policies
- Process asset and fleet movements (financial accounting)
- Prepare and process payment runs and manual payments for approval
- Follow and complete accounting closing procedures and entries within the deadlines
- Send out and review intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare account Reconciliations and Closing binder documentation for review and audit
- Prepare (domestic and foreign) VAT returns
- Support statutory and management reporting for HQ
- Participate in HQ financial accounting improvements projects
- Support and service internal customers in compliance with procedures
- Advanced level accounting skills (3-5 years experience in AP/AR and GL) preferably in an international or complex environment
- Education background on secondary vocational or bachelor level in accounting
- Knowledge of and / or experience with relevant legislation and regulations
- Excellent command of English, preferably Dutch language skills or willing to learn
- Experience with MS Office and Google Apps
- Experience (ERP) systems (like SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, MsDynamics)
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-leve
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus scheme The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days' holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. On working days a varied lunch is provided at the office for all departments. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact Jelena Pantelic (Recruiter a.i. Riwal Holding Group) at 06 50 27 37 78 or apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. An assessment will also be part of the recruitment procedure.