BIM WEBINAR the 30th of June 11:00 - to noon
To achieve this, we have set up a BIM department, in which we can cooperate as a team member during every building phase. By thinking along with our customers and providing them with advice, mainly in the preliminary phase, we develop a digital height plan together.
Do you or your company work with BIM? Do you wonder: how should we build and / or maintain this?
We can help you with your challenges by providing more insight into how we work at height.
That is why we organize this BIM webinar based on our experiences and knowledge. We show you how we work and will discuss the following topics:
- Safer working at height! By working together in the preliminary phase on a digital height plan.
- Cost efficient and effective maintenance in an atrium.
- More sustainable construction (different type of machines, such as electric).
- Accessibility difficult places (maintenance / construction).
- Solutions for installers such as 'tube carriers' or 'modular construction'.
- Construction logistics.
These topics are explained based on examples and via our Revit demo we will show how we approach this.
This webinar takes place on
TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2020
FROM 11.00 O'CLOCK - NOON
This webinar is for those who are interested in how a MEWP specialist can support projects in building and maintaining with BIM.
Do you want to know more? Don't wait any longer and register today!
Kees van Benschop