International Rental Value Proposition
A safe start to your event right on time.
Riwal is very experienced within the event segment and provides you with a safe and proven solution at height to get your job done.
What makes Riwal different?
- With presence in 16 countries and 67 depots.
- Our International Rental concept where we follow the customer wherever the event lead them. This way you will always have your personal contact person at your disposal.
- A fleet of more than 16.000 aerial work platforms, telehandlers and forklift.
- Our broad range of telescopic and articulated boom lifts, narrow scissor lifts and telehandlers are highly suitable for events, temporary structures and stage installations.
- A young, high quality niche fleet that consists of machines with exceptional performance such as unique large fully electric booms and ultra high scissor lifts.
- A diverse partner network offering all materials handling equipment such as Cranes, Lighting, Energy, Logistics equipment and other events required site equipment.
- For specific applications Riwal can add accessories and make modifications such as particle filter, generators, lighting and a GPS tracking device.
Knowledge, Documentation, Safety and Transport.
- Riwal takes care of all documentation, understands local and foreign legislation, tax regulations and offers central invoicing and a global damage protection plan.
- We do the necessary safety checks and requirements pre- planned for travelling equipment if the machines need to be transported internationally. Also the machine specification certification regulations per country is taken care of by Riwal.
One stop shop - Ease to do business with and Single sourcing.
- At Riwal you have a single point of contact, our International Rental desk or your local country of choice. The experienced and dedicated team is a unique solution that saves you time and money because all your needs are centralized and the team speaks many languages.
- Riwal offers a one stop shop option where all different equipment for your event project can be obtained from one supplier that has the knowledge of the industry. This ensures efficiency and control over all material handling engineering for your event.
- Of course we take advantage of our own local organization where we already have people on the ground. Elsewhere we have a network of partners with whom we can work to provide support to our customers. We can do everything the customer requires: advise on appropriate equipment, transport equipment to the foreign location(s), provide service and maintenance.
- We provide 24/7 technical support, and if there is a problem that we can’t solve remotely, with our global network we can provide on-site assistance straight away.
- In the world of events on time delivery is of extreme importance and by following the Riwal way process within all our depots we can ensure this is at optimum.
Safety and Jobs to be done Analysis
- Riwal is a specialist when it comes to working safely and efficiently at heights. We experienced that our skill set fits the international event segment perfectly.
- Riwal always looks at the job to be done and provides you the best possible solution.
- Riwal conducts a rigorous quality policy. Our equipment is distinguished by their quality and excellent operating condition. Machines are always inspected before delivery and are approved annually.
- We are ISO (9001 and 14001), SCC, CSR and OHSAS 18001 certified.
- We provide custom operator training at our very own training center.
- Riwal always delivers tested, inspected and cleaned machines from top brands such as JLG.
- Riwal helps the customer by continuously investing in innovations like telematics systems, Access4U Customer portal and the Rental App for mobile phones. Our innovations in the industry will lead you to work efficiently.
The Riwal Way is to deliver the best customer experience, and Riwal International Events exemplifies what that is all about – making it easier for our customers to focus on the things they do best, while we take care of ensuring that they have the equipment and support they need to get their job done.