For nearly fifty years, we’ve been on the job with partners in the construction industry. And with all those years of experience has come the knowledge of what it takes to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and safely. So whatever your requirements may be for aerial platforms, telehandlers and forklifts, and whether you are looking for a rental or a purchase, we can offer fitting solutions. Our total package of services includes maintenance, with original equipment spare parts, and training on operations and safety of all our equipment.
- We offer a wide range of specialised equipment to fit your unique construction needs (for example 230 volt connection points, special lighting, extra wide baskets, or jibs on telehandlers).
- We can establish an onsite machine depot to create easier access to the equipment and to make conducting maintenance more efficient.
- We will visit your construction site and offer direct guidance to find the best machines for your project.
- We can convert diesel-powered machines to electric power for indoor use.
Frequently rented machines
- JLG 800AJ Articulated Boom Lift
- JLG 460SJ Telescopic Boom Lift
- JLG 3394RT Scissor Lift
- JLG 3614RS Telehandler Standard
Quality and safety
Safety is one of our core values at Riwal. We adhere to the highest safety standards, with immaculately maintained, quality equipment from the leading brands in the industry, such as JLG. Machines are inspected prior to each delivery and certified according to local regulations. We run training centers for custom operator training and can facilitate our training at your location, in multiple languages. We are also ISO and VCA (Safety Certificate for Contractors) certified.