As a specialist in working at height, we have strong experience in providing the most advanced solutions for safe and efficient installation of racking systems in distribution centers. We understand machine uptime is critical to our customers, to avoid any project delays. That is why we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for technical support. If our helpdesk engineers are unable to solve your problem, then our service engineers will be at your site as soon as possible. Increase your efficiency by contacting Riwal for high-quality equipment and service delivered on time to any site you desire, worldwide.
- Broad range of narrow scissor lifts from Holland Lift are highly suitable for racking installation.
- Broad range of forklifts from our forklift partner, Jungheinrich.
- Ability to provide additional equipment such as work cabins or light towers.
- Specialised pipe carriers to make the transportation of building materials safer and easier.
- A fleet of more than 19.000 aerial work platforms, telehandlers and forklift trucks.
- On-site operator training available.
- Riwal can coordinate cross-border projects so that you can complete your work at height with peace of mind and one single point of contact within our company, no matter where you work.
Frequently Rented Machines
- HOLLAND LIFT HL-285E13 Scissor Lift
- HOLLAND LIFT HL-330E14 Scissor Lift
- MANITOU 2150MRT Rotating Telehandler
- JUNGHEINRICH 25HTE6.00 Forklift
Quality and Safety
Safety is one of our core values at Riwal. We adhere to the highest safety standards, with immaculately maintained, quality equipment from the leading brands in the industry, such as JLG. Machines are inspected prior to each delivery and certified according to local regulations. We run training centers for custom operator training and can facilitate our training at your location, in multiple languages. We are also ISO and VCA (Safety Certificate for Contractors) certified.