We convert boom lifts from diesel to 100% electric
Riwal’s expert technical team converted 5 boom lift models from JLG that are manufactured with diesel propulsion to 100% electric. These machines are now available exclusively from Riwal for rent and for sale.
Why did Riwal begin converting machines?
Our customers have a wide range of needs that we do our best to adapt to. A customer came to use with a specific need for a boom lift that produced low noise and zero emissions for indoor use but reached higher than any electric machine manufactured at the time. Riwal’s technical experts worked together to convert a JLG 800AJ from diesel to electric, and it was such as success that it continued with four more models.
Which models are available?
- 100% electric JLG 660SJ (22m working height)
- 100% electric JLG 800AJ (26m working height)
- 100% electric JLG 860SJ(28m working height)
- 100% electric JLG 1200SJP (38m working height)
- 100% electric JLG 1350SJP (43m working height)
What are the benefits of 100% electric?
- Zero emissions
- More sustainable than diesel
- No fuel needed
- Low noise levels
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
- Fewer components = less chance of a breakdown
- Fully compliant with the CE regulations
What makes these machines unique?
What makes this innovation one of a kind is the fact there is no comparable solution available in the market. The highest standard electric self-propelled boom lift has a working height of 20 meters, while the JLG 1350SJP lifts you all the way up to 43 meters!