London North Depot, located in Hemel Hempstead
- Reports to the Foreman Engineer
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean, and safe work area, adhere to best practice safety procedures;
- Carry out pre delivery inspections on the company MEWP fleet.
- Report defects to the Foreman Engineer.
- Install additional equipment to MEWPS as directed by the Foreman Engineer.
- Recognize, and propose the need for tools or other inventory to the Foreman Engineer
- Prepare new rental/sales equipment for delivery;
- Perform checks on MEWP equipment before and after use for damage, hours used, tires, mileage, fuel levels, safety decals and safety compliance;
- Calibrate equipment using electronic aids, procedures and programmable controllers;
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts;
- Repair or replace defective parts & components as directed by the Foreman Engineer.
- After instruction, install special functional and structural parts in devices and equipment.
- Set up and operate repair equipment and repair part according to instructions and procedures.
- Work to achieve KPI’s for the individual depot and the company fleet.
- Assist the Foreman Engineer to achieve the highest possible amount of available quality fleet for rental.
- Attend technical training on new products when required.
Riwal Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- Experience of a workshop environment
- Inspection/Engineering experience.
- Knowledge Google Apps
- Team player and leader with customer focus, result oriented;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK