Place of work: Riwal Rawa Mazowiecka
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist. In this role you will use your professional and technical skills in an international setting. You will be part of the Polish Team and you will report directly into the Country Manager of Riwal and hold a close working relation with the Group Manager Human Resources at the International Headquarters in the Netherlands.
If you have the right personality and skills, and if you want to work in international environment, then we are looking for you!
You are responsible for the daily HR operations for Riwal Poland and lead the HR processes and procedures. You act as the first point of contact of employees and Management, inform and advise on personal administration, training & education, regulation and labor conditions. Je proactively lead and act on business related topics and on the development, implementation and execution of the strategic HR policy. Furthermore, you are responsible for the right candidate experiences during onboarding processes of new hires.
- Lead operational process documentation, standardization and optimization projects
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement on existing processes
- Develop new local procedures & processes
- Communicate and provide relevant process training within organization
- Responsible for internal audit on operational processes
- Ensure HR processes are compliant with local and corporate internal control and audit requirements, as well as local Labor Law and related regulations
- Act as a contact person for all employees with HR-related issues and provide HR support in Labor Code and internal policies
- Perform duties involving employee communications, responding to routine questions on HR policies and procedures
- Monitor activities connected with admissions and departures
- Conduct HR induction trainings for new employees
- Provide different reports for the management
- Advise managers and employees on a broad scope of personnel issues
- Participate in corporate HR projects as well as drives some local HR projects & initiatives
- Cooperate and monitor relationships with external HR service providers
- Higher education, preferably in an HR related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in an international environment
- Fluent level of English, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of HR processes, functions and data required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Good interpersonal skills, self-reliance, discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail, accuracy, speed and resistance to stress (is essential)
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of Polish social & labor law and tax legislations
- interesting work in an international company
- attractive salary and bonus system
- participation in trainings increasing professional qualifications
- modern tools for work
- co-financing language courses
- access to group insurance
- co-financing for the Multisport program
- free private medical care MEDICOVER
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, place in your CV the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with Art.6, subparagraph 1 a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and future recruitments.
I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data for the purpose of future prospect recruitment processes by Riwal Poland Sp. z o.o. who is personal data administrator.
The candidate's consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any times.
I have the right to access the contents of my personal data and to correct it. I have the right to obtain information concerning any and all persons to whom my personal data has been made available, as well as concerning the scope of the data so communicated.