HQ Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Do you have a proven track record of cost efficiency, the ability to understand and align with company strategies and to identify and implement best practices? Are you flexible and ready to adapt to a changing environment? Then we might be looking for you!
You will be fully responsible to handle multiple assignments at once and switch between different levels of management, but still deliver consistent quality of work and advice. You are reporting directly to the Manager Supply Chain & Procurement. Our current procurement specialist is fully dedicated to a multidisciplinary team for the implementation of our new ERP.
Therefore we are looking for an ambitious and assertive new colleague for 32-40 hours a week
Location: Head Office Dordrecht
The objective of the position is to obtain materials and services at the lowest cost consistent with considerations to quality, reliability of source and urgency of need for all assigned commodities. You will be responsible for creating spend analysis, identifying and selecting suppliers, negotiating prices, commercial terms and conditions, and managing the overall supplier relationship related to defined commodities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure all contracts and suppliers are managed appropriately according to best practice and in a cost effective manner
- Support and drive cost reduction strategies on the end to end cost base, through a combination of price reduction, volume and demand management techniques
- assist in cost awareness projects for multiple spend categories within the Group
- Proactively build and maintain effective senior stakeholder relationships across the Group and with the local procurement teams
- Analyze and evaluate performance of suppliers to drive recommendations and find value initiatives
- Make sure that the standardized Procurement and Supply Chain processes are embedded within our organization
- Working on Group wide Supply Chain projects, (e.g reducing our working capital of inventory levels)
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation, keep records of all decisions taken and parties engaged in decision making
- Ensure all actions, logs and registers are complete and accurate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, (international) Business Administration. Supply Chain, Procurement or Purchase Management is a plus (e.g NEVI)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in procurement (preferably in tender management/bidding processes)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch (additional European languages are an advantage)
- Procurement qualifications (CIPS or equivalent) are a plus
- Experience working with MS Excel for analysis and reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills, both negotiation and influencing
- Experience of collaborating widely with business stakeholders and suppliers at all levels
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 230 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus scheme The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation. We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days' holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. On working days a varied lunch is provided at the office for all departments. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like additional information, please contact Jelena Pantelic (Recruiter a.i. Riwal Holding Group) at 06 50 27 37 78 or apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. An assessment will also be part of the recruitment procedure.