HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Would you describe your way of working as resourceful and solution oriented? Do you like to identify improvements in your common sense analysis approach ánd have the ability to deliver presentations? Then we have the job for you!
As a business analyst you will act as the strategic and tactical focal point within the business & Operations department at Riwal’s HQ. You have the ability to work in a fast-pace environment, you are committed, determined and have a assertive personality.
To strengthen our Business Analysis department we are currently looking for a
Location: HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Responsible for identifying, analyzing, implementing and advising management on the organization’s strategy and business opportunities across the Riwal group. You will report directly to Manager Business & Operations Analysis and cooperate with all headquarter disciplines.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the executive management team in performing research and analysis on markets, competition and customers;
- Develop and analyze business plans for all business units and countries in cooperation with local management teams;
- Benchmark business processes to identify, transfer and implement internal and external best practices throughout Riwal;
- Support the business development and expansion opportunities (expansion-, growth-, M&A strategy) that drive value for the Riwal;
- Support and facilitate the process of corporate strategy development, strategic planning and execution;
- Execute rigorous fact-based analysis and synthesize insights into actionable strategic recommendations;
- Support the annual budget & forecast process for the countries by reviewing and analyzing operational country performance;
- Review and evaluate the performance of business units and initiate performance improvement initiatives;
- Coordinate the monthly KPI process and report Group Operations data (Fleet/Operational/Commercial) to different stakeholders;
- Prepare high quality proposals, business cases and presentations for multiple stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, International Management Teams, and customers.
- Master degree, ideally in Business Administration or Business Economics and preferably have experience in the field of M&A, Corporate Finance and/or operations
- At least 2 to 4 years relevant work experience, preferably in an investment bank, corporate finance boutique or corporate finance/transaction services department of a Big 4
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of any other European language is very welcome
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and attractive bonus scheme The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days' holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. On working days a varied lunch is provided at the office for all departments. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
If you would like to have additional information, please contact the HR Specialist of Riwal Holding Group, Hans van Gool at +31 88 618 1825. If you are interested to apply for this role, please send your CV directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .