Business Analysis Intern
HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 230 million, while operating a fleet of 14.500 rental units and employing 1.600 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
To support our BA team we are currently looking for a
Business Analysis Intern
Level: Master or Bachelor student
Location: HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
To support our Business Analysis department with identifying, analyzing, implementing and advising management on the organization’s strategy and business opportunities across the Riwal group.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Review and evaluate the country performance and initiate performance improvement initiatives;
• Benchmark business processes to identify, transfer and implement internal and external best practices throughout Riwal;
• Prepare high quality proposals, business cases and presentations for multiple stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, International Management Teams, and customers;
• Perform research and analysis on markets, competition and customers.
Function Key Competencies
• Communication skills
• Team player
• Analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Eye for detail
• Master or Bachelor student in Economical (Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Econometrics, Business Administration) or Technical studies;
• Highly ambitious individual who has developed strong social skills, evidenced through extra curricular activities, such as participating in a student association or through sport achievements;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly PowerPoint and Excel);
• Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of other European foreign language is an advantage;
• Previous relevant internships are an advantage;
• Currently living in the Netherlands;
• Enrolled in a Dutch university or university of applied sciences as a student, for the entire duration of the internship;
• Available for at least 3 months.
We offer an internship that will enable you to develop valuable skills and the opportunity to be involved at board level in an international and ambitious environment:
• Learn about Riwal, our culture, our network, our local operations, and our customer base;
• Work for one of the leading companies in the equipment rental industry;
• Develop your personal skills, enlarge your professional network and build your resume;
• Receive valuable on-the-job training;
• Receive a monthly internship allowance;
• If you do not have the student travel product anymore you will receive a travel allowance.
If the internship matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please email your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.