Assistant Group Treasurer
HQ Dordrecht, the Netherlands
We are looking for a talented and ambitious assistant treasurer to join the treasury team at our headquarters in Dordrecht. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge in an international environment.
Riwal is an international group of companies specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands. Riwal generates revenues of approximately € 250 million, while operating a substantial fleet of rental units and employing 1,700 people in 16 countries, Riwal has grown to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees.
The Treasury team’s mission is to optimize the capital structure of the company, support and execute capital allocation actions and ensure the business is funded through debt, cash and liquidity management planning. Additionally Treasury partners with the business to mitigate earnings volatility from financial risk arising from changes in interest rates and foreign exchange prices and provide commercial support.
- Oversee the liquidity and complex centralized cash management systems in place, as well as produce and analyze the cash flow forecast;
- Control compliance with credit management policy, while maintaining the relationship with credit data providers;
- Operationalizing the TMS and implementing the connectivity to SWIFT aiming to improve departmental efficiency;
- Analyze and provide advice to operating companies on FX gains/losses and FX exposures;
- Preparation of monthly Treasury reporting;
- Assist with internal Group refinancing and related FX exposures;
- Monitor that treasury policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Support the Group Treasurer in ad-hoc treasury projects / analysis.
The successful applicant
- University degree in Finance / Business or related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the treasury field;
- Unique ability to adapt depending on the circumstance / need;
- Takes ownership of tasks and completes on time to a high standard;
- Confidence in working with people at all levels of organization;
- Inquisitive and analytical with mindset to ask and challenge;
- Team player;
- Quick learner, eager to develop;
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Knowledge of treasury management systems is a pre.
What’s on offer
The remuneration package for this position is highly competitive. In addition Riwal offers successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.